The Elements You Should be Testing and Targeting on Your Website (But Probably aren’t)
Sign up here: http://go.maxymiser.com/ConversionScienceWebinar_registration.html
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to choose test and targeting strategies based on your unique visitors personas, not website pages.
1. An easy way to model your best visitors into four “Modes of Research”
2. The limits of demographics and how to overcome them
3. How to use analytics to uncover persona behavior
4. The Conversion Quiz: Test your ability to apply personas to on-page tests
5. Why and how testing and personalization should impact your entire business, not just your marketing plans
Brian Massey calls himself a Conversion Scientist and he has the lab coat to prove it. “Conversion” is the process of converting Web traffic to leads and sales, and his practice, Conversion Sciences, brings these disciplines to businesses of all sizes. A veteran of more than 15 years, Brian began by developing open source marketing automation systems for companies seeking to build their online channels. Brian speaks to corporations and universities, and at national conferences including PubCon, OMMA, Innotech, Destination Design Management, and PIA’s Converge Conference. He has developed training curriculum for professional organizations such as the Direct Marketing Association and Webmaster World. Brian is the author of the The Conversion Scientist, and is a columnist for ClickZ.com, Search Engine Land and the Content Marketing Institute. He lives and works in Austin, Texas where life and the Internet are hopelessly entwined.
Join us to learn how to point your website optimization and testing programs in the right direction with advanced personalization and testing techniques that bring home the bacon.